All right. Tell you what. Have someone pull five or six tubes of blood, and send it down to my lab. I won't go near her. I'd rather do it myself, but I don't want to make your life more difficult than it already is.
And yes, I can tell it's sucking royally right now. You get this look on your face as if you've been force-fed giant hissing cockroaches.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-12 10:11 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 03:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:24 am (UTC)Eliot, do you have a fourteen-year old girl in one of your cells? An ocular mutation?
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:27 am (UTC)No, I haven't seen any new people since the skinny white one and Octavius.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:33 am (UTC)Anyone else you've been hiding from me?
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:36 am (UTC)You had something you wanted to talk to me about?
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 06:51 am (UTC)Who? Not Alice, I told you that years ago.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:04 am (UTC)Actually, I've been assigned to take a look at a newer case. She developed greenish blood...
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:07 am (UTC)H.
No, she's Doctor Badu's patient right now. I'm sorry.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:13 am (UTC)*looks apologetic*
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:14 am (UTC)*looks firm*
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:15 am (UTC)It's only blood, Andre.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:16 am (UTC)Please don't piss her off.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:20 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:26 am (UTC)And that was before the break.... Damnit, Eliot. You're one of the last people I want near her right now.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:29 am (UTC)And yes, I can tell it's sucking royally right now. You get this look on your face as if you've been force-fed giant hissing cockroaches.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:30 am (UTC)No, go ahead and do it. If she gives you trouble, sedate her. That makes things easiest for me.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:33 am (UTC)*blinks*
I'm kidding, Andre. I'd never hurt one of your people. You know that. I think. *small smirk*
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:39 am (UTC)*sigh*
Just a bad week, Eliot.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:42 am (UTC)They have to let me out of my cage more often. Overworked as hell down there.
We should go out some time, the group of us. Mmm. Invite Dominic. Lovely figure of a man.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:43 am (UTC)We should. And yes, yes he is.
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:44 am (UTC)Andre, you never cease to amaze me. Good for you. I always knew you'd come around.
*huge grin!*
no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:47 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-04-13 07:48 am (UTC)